Just a few of messages to pass on to you all
- The new gate security pad is now fitted and in use. The code at present remains the same as previous though just the numbers & Enter – No letters. On leaving the setting you need to release the gate lock using the green push button on the wall above the bins. Please Do Not let anyone else in as requested in the previous Newsletter.
- The Laundry Rota is out on the black double doors. Please help out by signing up to take the washing. This is a bag of rags and tea towels that needs NO ironing. If each child’s family helps out they will only need to do it once a year. However if its left to just a few they have to take it once a term. Please help us in this small way. Thank You
- If your child is going to be absent from Pre-School through sickness or holidays please inform us straight away. Holiday absences are required in writing or on an Absence form that can be obtained from Pre-School.
- Next week sees the Outdoor Learning Sessions begin. These will now take place each Wednesday morning except for a couple before and after Christmas and the last week in July. You will need to bring your child’s waterproofs and wellies in a clearly named bag and leave this in the marked area in the toilet area each week.
- Over the next 2 or 3 weeks the staff and children will be talking about Harvest and the foods that are grown and produced for us to eat. If your child would like to bring in an item of fruit or vegetable that they like we can talk about and share this at snack time.
Looking ahead we have planned the Children’s Christmas Party for Thursday 19th December and their Concert for Wednesday 18th December. More details to follow but please put these dates in your diary.